August 25th, join us for a service at 8am, 9:15am, or 11am, and then head up to Jasper Avenue and enjoy the Open Streets festivities. This is what it’s all about:
Open Streets is a massive street party put on by Paths for People—a local non-profit that’s championing a more human-centred Edmonton!
We want to make the street accessible to everyone—not just cars! So walk, roll, stroll or dance through the Open Streets. Check out the events we have going on throughout the day. Bring your friends. Meet your neighbours. Find some hidden gems in your city and enjoy the summer weather.
WHAT WILL BE THERE?
Free activities including a bike parade, games and fitness classes. Food trucks, live music and more. Our entire event is family friendly.
WHAT TO BRING
- your sense of adventure
- comfy shoes
- water bottle
- your bike, scooter, skateboard, unicycle or rollerblades
- sun protection (hat, sunscreen)
- rain gear (we’re going to party rain or shine)
- yoga mat (if you want to participate in the fitness sessions)
- your dog (with their leash and poo bags)